- Philips LED's are the best on the market
- Meanwell Driver the best driver maker in the world bar none (Always randomly check bar code numbers with Meanwell Europe, we buy direct from Meanwell so are 100% confident in our product)
- Cold Forged Heat Sink dissipation coefficient to 226, Die casting (Big far apart fins) is cheaper but only scores 70 see lower down this page for more explanation on this
- 120 Degree beam angle LENs which is the expensive bit that most leave out, finished with Polycarbonate cover which is food safe (No Glass)
- Supplied with 3m Flex with IP65 quick connector
- This high spec is not available anywhere else in the UK at a better price and that is a guarantee
Die-casting V Cold Forging
“What is the difference?”
Die-Casting (Pressure casting) shape
The die-casting shape mainly made from ADC12 aluminium, this type of is aluminium material is made from waste and Second-head Aluminium.
So, the die-casting shape ratio is max. 85%, the heat dissipation is not good.
The life after 2>3years the lamps light loss ratio is very high, it will be several times higher than the Cold–forging shape.
So, die-casting shape can be a low price mainly because the material cost is much lower BUT the heat dissipation is much lower than the cold forging option.
Cold Forging shape
The cold Forging shape use AL1060 Aluminium which is about 99.6% efficient. The AL1060 is brand new aluminium the efficiency ratio is very high, obviously pure aluminium cost is higher.
Manufacturing in this way means our shape can have many fins which helps the heat dissipate.
The long and short of it is much less heat on the LED’s and driver giving a far great length of life and light degradation when compared to the cheap Die-Cast method.
In the long run its cheaper to buy quality at a great price. You will not find a product of our quality at a lower price anywhere in the UK and that’s a promise.